[Discuss] connection issue

John Hall johnhall2.0 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 17:33:44 EST 2022

It sounds like the router was not bridging the wired lan and wifi. It also
could be that it was having an issue receiving packets, buffering them, and
repeating them on the wifi network. That stretches my understanding of how
wifi works, but I think it's right. Lan message have to pass through the
wifi router. The are not directly transmitted from one system to another.