[Discuss] connection issue

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 00:40:11 EST 2022

Good point about the DHCP. When I set up my wifi router, many years ago, I
disabled its DHCP and instead ran a DHCP server on one of my internal Linux
servers.

I configured all network clients to use DHCP, except for the router and the
DHCP server itself, and defined static addresses within the dhcp config for
devices that needed static addresses.

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6