[Discuss] LibrePlanet 2023: Dates announced and call for sessions

Devin Ulibarri devinu at fsf.org
Tue Nov 8 15:47:06 EST 2022

Hi all,

I just wanted to pass this info along. Please also help pass along the
word to others who may be interested in sharing their free software
projects.

We are excited to announce the [LibrePlanet 2023
conference](https://libreplanet.org/2023), which will be held both
online and in-person. We invite you to submit a session for LibrePlanet
2023: Charting the Course, which you can do at
https://my.fsf.org/lp-call-for-sessions.

The conference, which is now in its 15th year of bringing people
together for software freedom, is scheduled for spring 2023 both online
and with an in-person aspect in the greater Boston area March 18-19,
2023 (exact venue TBA). The deadline for submitting a session is now
November 23, at 12:00 EST (17:00 UTC). If you're interested in speaking
and don't have any solid ideas on what to propose, check out [last
year's LibrePlanet program](https://libreplanet.org/2022/program/) for
some ideas. Even if you don't have a topic that feels right this year:
**please make sure** that your colleagues and friends in free software
know that we want them to submit talks! I hope you'll share our call for
sessions on your social media accounts, and [an image][1] and
[handout][2] are available that you can share as well. The more
proposals we receive, the more options we have to create a truly
memorable and inspiring conference.

[1]:
https://static.fsf.org/nosvn/libreplanet/2023/communications/CFS-extension.png
[2]:
https://static.fsf.org/nosvn/libreplanet/2023/communications/lp-handout-3.pdf

Finally, attendee registration will be opening soon, so if you don't
intend to be at the front of the room, make sure to take your spot in
the audience! You'll be able to register at
<https://www.libreplanet.org/2023>.

More information, including all the dates and times of office hours are
published at
<https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/libreplanet-2023-will-be-held-march-18-19-cfs-extended-to-november-23.

Yours in freedom,
Devin

--
Devin Ulibarri // Outreach & Communications Coordinator
Free Software Foundation

Join the FSF and help us defend software freedom: https://my.fsf.org/

US government employee? Use CFC charity code 63210 to support us through
the Combined Federal Campaign. https://cfcgiving.opm.gov/

GPG Key: 2E0E CE75 F816 2B40 7D66 6767 8797 38E6 D644 0D57
What's GPG? See https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/ for more info.