[Discuss] Old computer issues

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Sat May 14 13:23:07 EDT 2022

Thanks guys. Certainly DVDs will work. I may even have the fedora version
that I originally installed in his system. I was unable to boot a USB
stick. The reason we kept secure boot on that system is that he said he
might want to keep windows. I currently have his system, so I have more
time to play with it

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix http://www.blu.org