[Discuss] any good alternatives to ebay?

Bill Horne malassimilation at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 17:21:56 EDT 2022

On 6/13/2022 3:11 PM, MC wrote:
>  i'm looking for a 4g lte that isn't antique enough to be booted
> soonts.blu.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss

If your "4G LTE" phone is in the same groups as my wife's LG VS930, then
you're looking for 5G, or the special extra-sexy, improved version of 4G
LTE HECIG that Verizon is demanding that she buy if she doesn't choose
to spend over $1,000 for their new and improved copy of a Motorola flip
phone.

Needless to say, a sore subject with me. We went to ting.com and I pay
about $25 a month now.

Bill Horne

--
Bill Horne