[Discuss] any good alternatives to ebay?

Joe Polcari Joe at Polcari.com
Mon Jun 13 15:23:43 EDT 2022

Try back market - that's where I got my last iPhones.
https://www.backmarket.com/refurbished-good-deals.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Discuss [mailto:discuss-bounces+joe=polcari.com at lists.blu.org] On
Behalf Of MC
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2022 3:11 PM
To: BLU.org
Subject: [Discuss] any good alternatives to ebay?

time to buy another iphone...used of course, cause i don't shell out for
new. Ebay is OK, but nothing is listed that i need or want. since 3g is
getting booted, i'm looking for a 4g lte that isn't antique enough to be
booted soon. so...any suggestions? Anything comparable to EBAY? maybe
someplace that might have more tech oriented stuff to auction? Got a
headache and gotta sign off. MCB

PS: used a BBz10 for all these years until they were shut off. Im
thinking about a BBz30 because how can I go wrong with $75.00 plus
shipping? Comments anyone?  MCB