[Discuss] Boston Linux and Unix Annual Summer BBQ XXVII Saturday July 23, 2022 at 3:00PM

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 19:24:47 EDT 2022

Boston Linux & Unix is holding its twenty-seventh annual summer BBQ on
Saturday, July 23 (RAIN DATE: Saturday, August 6), beginning at 3:00
p.m. Everyone is welcome. Guests are encouraged to bring along something
for the grill and the snack table. We're holding the barbeque at John
and Shelley Chambers' home at 33 Cedarwood Avenue, Waltham, MA.

Location

John and Shelley Chambers' home
Take Route 128 to Exit 41 (formerly Exit 26) in Waltham. Get onto Route
20 East, towards Boston; then take the first right onto Cedarwood
Avenue. There's a bus stop at Cedarwood, and usually several buses
parked there. The Chambers' residence, 33 Cedarwood Avenue, is on the
right-hand side of the street. See the Location link above for more details.

Weather forecast is currently for rain. We have a rain date of Saturday
August 6, 2022 at 3:00PM. I'll post the change as we get closer to Saturday

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix http://www.blu.org