[Discuss] Ton Lehrer

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 00:39:05 EST 2022

Someone should mirror this to the Internet Archive for posterity.

I just mirrored it onto my home NAS via

    wget --no-check-certificate --mirror https://tomlehrersongs.com/

Now I need to poke through it to look for items I've never seen before.

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6