[Discuss] Practical Notebook (XPS-13) Question

Kent Borg kentborg at borg.org
Thu Dec 15 15:30:44 EST 2022

Hello,

My XPS-13 has a couple of rubbery strips across the bottom. So when I
set it down it doesn't easily slide away, nor scratch the place I set it.

Well, time passes and one of them has been coming off, and I finally
removed it completely so it doesn't get stretched, broken, lost, etc. It
was held on with a (now) gummy adhesive.

How should I reattach it? It looks like there is some kind of access
hole underneath it, so being removable would probably be good.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

-kb