[Discuss] Boston Linux and Unix Annual Summer BBQ XXVII Saturday August 20, 2022 at 11:00AM (finally good weather)

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 03:03:34 EDT 2022

Hi, Derek.

Do you recall what year you spoke at a BLU meeting? I just checked our
calendar, and your name doesn't appear as a speaker.

I see Matt Brodeur spoke at three meetings, all three about PGP/GnuPG, but
we hadn't listed a second speaker at any of them.

The dates were 2001-12-19, 2004-09-15, and 2005-08-17.

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6