[Discuss] Boston Linux and Unix Annual Summer BBQ XXVII Saturday August 20, 2022 at 11:00AM (finally good weather)

Derek Martin invalid at pizzashack.org
Wed Aug 17 18:18:41 EDT 2022

On Wed, Aug 17, 2022 at 06:06:38PM -0400, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> And you never graced us with you presence at the BBQs, but you did speak at
> at least 1 Blu meeting.

This is true.  And it was just one... I spoke with Matt Brodeur about
PGP/GPG.  Good memory!  That was a very long time ago...  I barely
remember it myself.

It's a shame I never went to one of the BBQs.  I do like BBQ... :-)
Unfortunately I am not free the 20th, meeting family (for BBQ!  Sort
of...) at the beach.

I was curious--is there any thought given to resuming meetings in
person?  Covid's not gone but it's not going away and has settled
down quite a bit.

-=-=-=-=-