[Discuss] Raspberry PI 2

Jack Coats jack at coats.org
Sun Feb 22 14:36:03 EST 2015

The proprietary nature of the pi is what drove a few guys to develop the
beagle board ( beagleboard.org ).  It is fully open, runs various flavors
of linux that stays on a 4G on-board flash. Go check the site for more
details.  It does run about $45, for the beagle board black.  Spark Fun has
them plus lots of other distributors (their shipping is less, for me anyway)