[Discuss] Arduino

Mark Woodward markw at mohawksoft.com
Tue Jun 28 21:58:22 EDT 2011

I'm double posting this to both discuss and hardwarehacking. Please
respond on the hacking thread.

So!! My arduino came in the mail today!
  It is a small board that comes in a 2" x 3" box. Very small. The
physical details you can, no doubt, get off the arduino web site.

I'm looking over the system now. Using the java based IDE system, it is
easy enough to press "upload to I/O board." It seems a little clunky,
maybe I'm just being fussy, but so far I'm still pretty excited.

void setup() {
   pinMode(13, OUTPUT);
}

void loop() {
   digitalWrite(13, HIGH);
   delay(1000);
   digitalWrite(13, LOW);
   delay(1000);
}

The above code is a sample and its pretty easy.