[Discuss] [Position-available] Systems Architect position

Eileen Flynn emfstaffing at ymail.com
Thu Jun 23 17:09:19 EDT 2011

Good afternoon:

I'm new to posting here so my apologies if there was a process I was supposed to follow. I wanted to let you know about a Systems Architect position with a company in Chelmsford.  This position reports directly into the VP of Operations and will share responsibility for the architecture and maintenance of the QA, development and production environments.

Quick Summary of Skills required:
Very strong networking skills and experience leading the design of or troubleshooting routing, DNS, VPN and IOS configurations.
Solid Unix/Linux configuration and diagnostics
Experience troubleshooting a web stack

I have a more detailed description to share.  Please call or email me if you're interested in hearing more. Thank you so much for your time.

Regards,

Eileen

Eileen Flynn
emfstaffing at ymail.com