Some Database Questions

KyleL fbxxkl-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 3 08:58:27 EST 2009

Hi Everyone,

I am currently in a class for Advanced Databases.  I am supposed to answer
some questions but I am not in an environment where I can get these
questions answered easily so I thought some of you might be able to answer
the questions.

Here is what I am looking for.

1. Where you work.
2. Database technology ie. Oracle, Mysql, SQL, and so forth.
3. Type of usage ie. single-user, multi-user, enterprise.
4. Data location ie. Centralized or decentralized.
5. Operating System, Windows server, linux, unix, etc.

This is basically an information assignment to find out what is out there
and the field/work place its used in.

Thanks everyone.

Kyle