Colo facility

markw-FJ05HQ0HCKaWd6l5hS35sQ at public.gmane.org markw-FJ05HQ0HCKaWd6l5hS35sQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 19 11:40:15 EDT 2008

I am currently using a service in Cambridge named Cyber Access
(www.cybercom.net). It is dirt cheap ~$100/month. My only problem is that
it isn't greatly reliable, it has its issues, it goes down for a while
once every few months or when nstar wants to tweak its wires. For the most
part it works well enough for my consulting stuff and email.

I'm going to start a serious on-line business. It will be cheap, so a
little downtime will probably be acceptable, but my current facility is
not reliable enough.

So, can anyone recommend a facility that isn't as expensive as the big
guys, but more reliable than the little guys?