USB joystick

James Kramer kramerjm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 11:10:06 EST 2007

I have a usb game pad that appears to work well using jscalibrator however,
I can not get it to work within games.  Jscalibrator works without
modifications to Debian Sarge OS.  The game pad does not work in the game
SearchAndRescue.  I could not get it to work with VisualBoyAdvanced however
I notice that it is possible to assign hexadecimal numbers to joystick
positions in the VisualBoyAdvanced config file.  Do I need to specify
special InputDevice options in XF86Config or are there special config files
that require modification.  Is there a program that determines the
hexadecimal output from the game pad?  Thanks for the help.
Jay

believed to be clean.