more sco

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Thu Nov 20 16:41:40 EST 2003

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003, Chris Devers wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Nov 2003, David J. C. Beach wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 2003-11-20 at 16:04, Chris Devers wrote:
> > > <facetious>
> > >
> > > Would anyone feel badly -- or notice! -- if we just, like, got rid of
> > > Utah? Wouldn't that take care of the issue?
> > >
> > > As they say, "nuke the site from orbit -- it's the only way to be sure."
> > >
> > > It's really an elegant solution if you think about it...
> > >
> > > </facetious>
> >
> > Yes, but it's just not personal enough.  I'm really not sure that
> > watching Utah go up in a mushroom cloud will satiate my violent
> > fanticies about the ultimate demise of SCO.
>
> Okay, that's fine, but aside from the vague sense of personal
> dissatisfaction, you can see that it would actually take care
> of the problem nicely, right?
>
> I mean, making it personally is nice and all, but if this takes
> care of it then it's worth doing. What's the collateral going to
> be, a bunch of SUVs & Dick Cheney's ranch? No loss there, right?

Hmm.  My way makes sure they can't breed even if they do live.

DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD  "Always listen to the experts.
DKK D  They'll tell you what can't be done and why.
DK KD  Then do it."
DDDD                                                         Robert Heinlein