What's a good tech-document writting tool...

linuxguy at ici.net linuxguy at ici.net
Tue Jul 24 23:23:44 EDT 2001

In the past, I've toyed with LaTex and even got pretty good at it.

Now I've been using DocBook and the wonderful world of SGML to create
pretty slick technical documentation.  But I'm left with a troubling
problem... I'm the only one at work who can ammend the docs and
maintain them.

Does anyone have a favorite style-sheet for Word, or even a DocBoc
editor for M$ Windows which is suitable and can be used repeatedly
to generate standardized document formats?

Just curious to know what others are doing...

- christoph

-