[wwwac] Free Software Blowout: The Bazaar 14-16 December at T he Javits

Niall Kavanagh NKavanagh at psgroup.com
Wed Oct 27 12:13:27 EDT 1999

I got this email too (directly). It's the first piece of Linux spam I've
ever received. ;)

If you strip away the marketing BS it sounds like a great event, but the
BS.... yuk.

"This is the first and only opportunity to learn how to integrate Open
Source technology into your existing systems"

Please. Pull the other one. (I meant leg! don't touch THAT! Stop it!)

Niall

http://www.wwwac.org/
##
>##  To Unsubscribe, send an e-mail to: wwwac-unsubscribe at lists.wwwac.org