LILO crash

Pijus Virketis virketis at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Oct 18 16:36:26 EDT 1999

Well, LILO did it again. Every time I boot I get <LI> and a cursor, and
that's it: no Win and no Linux. All utilities for reviving my MBR I've
found on the Net seem to involve loosing all my data ... Can anyone
suggest some way of getting out of this fix ? Are there any good
free utils, considering that I still want Windows to be my primary
system for now ? Thanks,

Pijus

-