Thank you for all of your help...

Robert Sarao sarao at tiac.net
Sat Oct 9 17:37:33 EDT 1999

First of all let me say thanks for the all the help I got at the
install-fest today.. You guys are really knowledgable... Ok now for the
first two of the miles of stupid questions I will be asking... number
one... How do I enable DNS on my box.. I can ping to my hearts delight but
no DNS... I know one part is to make sure there is a resolv.conf in /etc
but is there anything else... Second newbie question is.. where is the
CD-ROM burner software...? And is it easy for a super novice to install...
I wear loafers because I have a hard time with laces... hehehehe... Thanks
once again for today...

                                                      Robert

-