So Much for My DSL!!

Raymond Cloutier Raymond.Cloutier at infomedtrics.com
Fri Oct 8 12:48:17 EDT 1999

I called today to check on the Status of my FlashCom DSL line, and was
informed that although my Medford house is within the required distance from
the Malden Central office, the loopback length is 18,000 which is currently
to much distance to use DSL.

Does any one know a way to approach this and have it corrected.

Thanks

-Ray

PS could any one in my direct line of sight from Medford to the Malden hub :
Please un-coil all the extra phone line in your basement and simple leave it
dangling in your yard, I'll be by to pick up the slack. Also, If you're
using the extra slack as some form of support for your house I'd be more
that willing to trade you wood or concrete for your slack.
-