Linux Soup, the Gameshow

Gordon Keegan lgk011 at dma.isg.mot.com
Thu Sep 17 16:37:16 EDT 1998

> Answer?  A game show!  That's right a game show.  In the tradition of Jeopardy,
> Linux Soup III (if there is one) could be a game show.  Let's get 5 or 6
> contestants, and have at it.  Lots of topics, from simple to complex to the
> humorus...  I'll host, we'll have a multimedia Linux box do the game show
> board on the big screen.  We could give away prizes...  Between rounds we could
> answer questions from the crowd...
>
> Any comments? Show titles?

How 'bout:

	Linux, the Legendary Journies

	The Price is Right     :)

	Let's /usr/bin/make a Deal

	Wheel of /usr/games/fortune

	Licentious Linux

	Linux: The Liposuction for Windows

or my favorite:

	Linux Litmus

PS.  Do we get to book a special appearance by Vanna?  :)

--
Gordon Keegan, M4-135		Phone: (508) 261-4696
Motorola ISG			Fax:   (508) 261-5757
Mansfield, MA 02048		email: lgk011 at dma.isg.mot.com

***
Subcription/unsubscription/info requests: send e-mail with subject of
"subscribe", "unsubscribe", or "info" to discuss-request at blu.org