_Spirit of Christmas_

root root at caliope.cygnus.com
Wed Aug 13 19:28:17 EDT 1997

Hi folks,

The following has nothing to do with Linux, but is so outrageously funny
that I had to share it.  ...so hit delete now and pardon my one
transgression.

	South Park, an animated series, is premiering today.
The creators got their break when a cable channel
(Comedy Central?) saw some of their work.
If it was similar to _Spirit of Christmas_, the
executives had a no brainer.  You can find the 5-minute clip at
		www.digitz.com

A few words of caution.
2. Don't do this at work.  I almost fell out of my chair laughing.
   Also, it's most definitely NOT PC.
3. It's also a 53 MB Quicktime file.  So if you're offended, you went
   well out of your way and you deserve it :-)
   (Don't do this over a 28.8 connection.)

If you don't have a quicktime viewer, you can grab one at
     www.quicktime.apple.com

Later,
-Kuan

PS.  My Address is not set up correctly.
     In the meantime use kuanlee at erols.com instead.